Thursday, March 31, 2011

Is Kendra Getting Snubbed By Hugh Hefner's Fiancee?

Is Kendra Getting Snubbed By Hugh Hefner's Fiancee?

Kendra Wilkinson may be busy trying to take home the mirror ball trophy on Dancing with the Stars, but that doesn't mean that she's not still on top of her social calendar. The former Girl Next Door says she been anxiously awaiting the arrival of a wedding "save the date" card from former boyfriend Hugh Hefner and his new fiancee Crystal Harris, but it has yet to come.

"I haven't gotten my save the date yet," Wilkinson told E! Online. "I'm not joking, I'm really pissed off about it."

Kendra says that if the invite to the summer wedding doesn't come soon, she might not make it to Hef's nups.

"If I don't get a save the date, I have another wedding to attend that same day," she said. "I got a save the date from one of my closest friends for that date. I'm planning on going to Hef's but I haven't gotten the save the date for that same date. I'm getting kind of antsy because I need to pick which wedding to go to."

But Kendra says she's not holding the Playboy mogul responsible for the delay -- she's blaming Harris!

"It's Crystal that does the wedding planning," she said. "She's the girl! If she doesn't give me a save the date soon I'm going to have to put in my save the date with the other wedding."

Lokelani McMichael Lucy Liu Amanda Peet Teri Hatcher Halle Berry Ali Campoverdi

No comments:

Post a Comment