Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Emma Roberts: "I've Never Had Boobs in My Life"

Emma Roberts: "I've Never Had Boobs in My Life"

Emma Roberts may not be the curviest girl out there, but the young actress has come to terms with her body, and is working with what she was born with. Which is plenty, if you ask us!

"Sexy when I was younger always meant boobs, and I've never had boobs in my life, so I always felt that sexy was out of the question for me," the Scream 4 star tells Seventeen's May issue. "I used to really want to be that kind of voluptuous girl, and I've just kid of embraced that I'm not."

In her younger years, Roberts, now 20, says she wasn't very good at going with the flow, and wasn't exactly sure what she wanted. "[I felt] like I was always in a rush to get somewhere," she told the mag. "When I had no idea where that was."

Now, she's slowed down, focused and is taking it all in. ""I want to be young and have fun," she beamed. "Now I just feel content, and I feel like that's a nice place to be."

With age, the actress says she's gained clarity on what she's looking for.

"I've learned that I want to have great people in my life and lots of love in my life, and just enjoy it," she says. "I wish I had realized that sooner." 

At 20, we think Roberts is ahead of the game and should cut herself some slack - she's already very wise beyond her years.

Moon Bloodgood Aisha Tyler Grace Park Rozonda Thomas Carmen Electra Heidi Montag

No comments:

Post a Comment